E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > Gruppe Titan - Midwest Chapter

10-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #1
guerilla twang
I do my crosswords in pen.
United_States
Rep
Drives: OEM+ 330i

Gruppe Titan - Midwest Chapter

Hello everyone,

I'd like to "formally" announce Gruppe Titan's presence in the Midwest, the club is based on the East Coast.

Formerly I have been organizing meets under the "Bavarian Motorclub of Kansas City", this is not the case anymore. We are now operating under "Gruppe Titan - MW Chapter" I look forward to getting you guys into the Forum, and spreading a sense of community which it seems we have been lacking. For the coming meet season, we will be more organized, better prepared, and ready to have more good times than ever before.

I urge all of you to read over Gruppe Titan's mission statement and rules, as we are apart of Gruppe Titan, we will follow their rules strictly. Please, please, read these, they are a very important part of what the Gruppe represents.

http://www.gruppetitan.org/forums

And of course, since we are now gruppe titan, I urge everyone to apply for forum membership to start posting regularly through those forums so we can be more organized.

If anyone has any questions they can contact me through PM.

Submit your forum member applications ASAP, once submitted you will recieve an email regarding your membership request!
      10-30-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
sg_wannabe
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3

interesting....