BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board For those easily offended...

12-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

So apparently some old prunes think my "last saturday" story was offensive and irressponsible. If you are easily offended here is the PG version. if you think you can handle the R version after this, go here and have a read.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=463424

Last Saturday...
Me and my mate went out to a club to have a rest from our exhausting talks about god and careers, because the parking attendant said it was a rather dashing place. I had a glass of pineapple juice with a hint of lime, because I am not suppose to drink, it was quite splendid. My mate had half a pint of lager, because he was uncomfortable with this promiscuous women staring at us and winking the whole time. I personally think it's because of the nice new jumper I had on that my mum purchased for me last week at JC Penny. We got up to leave after an hour because the loud music was hurting our ears, what's a "G6" anyways? We should be getting home soon anyways because it was already 9 and I want to catch the late night shows in my pajamas and snuggie!

When we got up to leave, this scantily dressed woman (the one that likes my jumper) approached me and asked me if I want to buy her a drink. I said "OK, bartender, another glass of pineapple juice for this nice young lady here." She didn't drink it, I think she might be allergic to pineapples. I should've asked first, how boorish of me. She then started to lick her lips while staring at me, so I offered her my chapstick to make up for my cheeky behavior prior. She said "ahh...no thanks." Then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to "fuck" while rubbing her hands all over my sensitive area. She was really pretty, so I said, "o thank you, but how about you give me your address so I can write you letters and sonnets and we can court and when we get married we can have each other for the first time...it would be truly marvelous." she gave me this look which I can only describe as admiration and then said "fucking f@g?". I said "no thanks, I don't smoke because it's bad for me." She left angrily, I feel like I said something wrong...

We get to the car and I reminded my mate he shouldn't drive because he had that half pint an hour and 13 minutes ago...o wait...wait...wait...make that 1 hour and 14 minutes ago! HA HA HA, we both snicker at my witty comment. We can't be too careful these days. He happily thanked me for my kind reminders and we promptly hailed a cab home, it was $350 because we live more than 70 miles away, but it was worth it for a piece of mind I always say. I paid for it, because the poor chap has to pay another $350 tomorrow to get back to his car.

I got back to my flat, switched into my pajamas and had a wonderful night of sleep. The next morning I woke up alone like I always have but I do feel extra refreshed, and it was quite a beautiful Sunday so I said "o what a great day to do something rather dashing!" So I decided to grab my beloved pooch and fucked it in the ass. O what a fantastic way to end a splendid weekend.

Cheers mate

Last edited by samwoo2go; 12-09-2010 at 04:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
BlackMoupe
Mouper
United_States
Rep
Drives: _____

Hahahahahahaha <3 off topic.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #3
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

I dont get why people get offensive? What did you say that offensive?

You did somethn wrong and you learned from it. Simple.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #4
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

In for when I get home
      12-09-2010, 04:14 PM   #5
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

"Fucking ***" .... did she mean "*** Fucking" ?
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 04:16 PM   #7
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
Aww you posted it here... didn't you already post this in the other thread.
Because apparently this cock muncher decided to stop reading after the red part, he will never find it. Maximum exposure my friend...maximum exposure!
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #8
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
"Fucking ***" .... did she mean "*** Fucking" ?
there I fixed it, mods let me know if want me to change that, but I mean cigarettes, don't ban me please I just got back.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 04:32 PM   #9
dragon1761
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i SGM 08; 328i AW 14

haha. Seriously why would they read it if they find it offensive. If you dont like it dont read it stop bit*hing. I find it very entertaining especially with long work hours. haha keep up the good work.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #10
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
So apparently some old prunes think my "last saturday" story was offensive and irressponsible. If you are easily offended here is the PG version. if you think you can handle the R version after this, go here and have a read.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=463424

Last Saturday...
Me and my mate went out to a club to have a rest from our exhausting talks about god and careers, because the parking attendant said it was a rather dashing place. I had a glass of pineapple juice with a hint of lime, because I am not suppose to drink, it was quite splendid. My mate had half a pint of lager, because he was uncomfortable with this promiscuous women staring at us and winking the whole time. I personally think it's because of the nice new jumper I had on that my mum purchased for me last week at JC Penny. We got up to leave after an hour because the loud music was hurting our ears, what's a "G6" anyways? We should be getting home soon anyways because it was already 9 and I want to catch the late night shows in my pajamas and snuggie!

When we got up to leave, this scantily dressed woman (the one that likes my jumper) approached me and asked me if I want to buy her a drink. I said "OK, bartender, another glass of pineapple juice for this nice young lady here." She didn't drink it, I think she might be allergic to pineapples. I should've asked first, how boorish of me. She then started to lick her lips while staring at me, so I offered her my chapstick to make up for my cheeky behavior prior. She said "ahh...no thanks." Then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to "fuck" while rubbing her hands all over my sensitive area. She was really pretty, so I said, "o thank you, but how about you give me your address so I can write you letters and sonnets and we can court and when we get married we can have each other for the first time...it would be truly marvelous." she gave me this look which I can only describe as admiration and then said "fucking ***?". I said "no thanks, I don't smoke because it's bad for me." She left angrily, I feel like I said something wrong...

We get to the car and I reminded my mate he shouldn't drive because he had that half pint an hour and 13 minutes ago...o wait...wait...wait...make that 1 hour and 14 minutes ago! HA HA HA, we both snicker at my witty comment. We can't be too careful these days. He happily thanked me for my kind reminders and we promptly hailed a cab home, it was $350 because we live more than 70 miles away, but it was worth it for a piece of mind I always say. I paid for it, because the poor chap has to pay another $350 tomorrow to get back to his car.

I got back to my flat, switched into my pajamas and had a wonderful night of sleep. The next morning I woke up alone like I always have but I do feel extra refreshed, and it was quite a beautiful Sunday so I said "o what a great day to do something rather dashing!" So I decided to grab my beloved pooch and fucked it in the ass. O what a fantastic way to end a splendid weekend.

Cheers mate
Sam,

Can you please clarify that I was not included in that "Old Prune" batch you are referring to? ...Thanks, man ...and Cool Story Bro
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #11
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
Because apparently this cock muncher decided to stop reading after the red part, he will never find it. Maximum exposure my friend...maximum exposure!
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #12
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

LOLOOL
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #13
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Sam,

Can you please clarify that I was not included in that "Old Prune" batch you are referring to? ...Thanks, man ...and Cool Story Bro
lol ur cool, u got some fucked up posts urself
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #14
aretardedorange
Banned
Rep
Drives: E60

I read that story in class today...I LOLED and got some funny looks. I hope you don't get aids and die =/.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #15
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

don't be such a drama queen. some people didn't like your story. bfd.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #16
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
don't be such a drama queen. some people didn't like your story. bfd.
don't be such a douche. some people don't like your comments. bfd.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #17
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
hahaha epic

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #18
intensee92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Your Girl Crazy.

hahahaha
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #19
skinnycow
condoms prevent minivans
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

i thought it was a woman's job to get offended and complain
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #20
Tondtar
12 yr old Juvie
Vanuatu
Rep
Drives: His Mom Crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnycow View Post
i thought it was a woman's job to get offended and complain
Yeah, but they wait until they are married before pulling that shit every time
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #21
skinnycow
condoms prevent minivans
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Yeah, but they wait until they are married before pulling that shit every time
they wait til they are married and then the real them comes out haha
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #22
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
don't be such a douche. some people don't like your comments. bfd.
Drives: 2010 GTI MKVI

ahahahaha
Appreciate 0