E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > e92-lighting

05-03-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
martin330mtec
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: bmw 300i msport

Angry e92-lighting

hi just wonted to know if enyboady has orderd enything from this site www.e92-lighting.com because i orderd a spoiler from them and its been 3 weeks has enyone orderd or had the same ? thanks

Last edited by martin330mtec; 05-04-2011 at 01:19 AM.. Reason: vender told me to
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 05:59 AM   #2
661Beemer
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin330mtec View Post
hi just wonted to know if enyboady has orderd enything from this site www.e92-lighting.com because i orderd a spoiler from them and its been 3 weeks and still on spoiler have found lots for posts on meny forums about this seller lots of bad feedback has enyone orderd or had the same ? thanks
I ordered bulbs from them a few days before Easter....placed my order and asked to pick up as I am local to him...never got a response, then he gave a BS excuse that being Easter was around the corner, (a Sunday mind you), he could not ship the bulbs.....that Monday rolls around and I ask status of my order, no responses.....3 emails later, I get an email saying he is out of stock.....
This guy has zero clue on how to run a business and I would never buy from him again. His people skills are terrible and gives excuses.....
STAY AWAY!!!!!
(Sorry you are dealing with this guy)
      05-03-2011, 06:16 AM   #3
SixShotEspressO
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 524td R.I.P. 2011 335d

Noted, thanks for the "heads up" guys.

Sorry to hear OP. Hope it works out.
11, 335d/Steptronic/Le Mans Blue /Black Leather/ZMP M Sport Package/heated front seats /Aluminium Trim /nav system/Harman Kardon surround sound system/i-Pod/USB Adaptor/M Steering wheel/w paddle shifters/Comfort access/6NR BMW Apps/Premium Package
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
martin330mtec
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 661Beemer View Post
I ordered bulbs from them a few days before Easter....placed my order and asked to pick up as I am local to him...never got a response, then he gave a BS excuse that being Easter was around the corner, (a Sunday mind you), he could not ship the bulbs.....that Monday rolls around and I ask status of my order, no responses.....3 emails later, I get an email saying he is out of stock.....
This guy has zero clue on how to run a business and I would never buy from him again. His people skills are terrible and gives excuses.....
STAY AWAY!!!!!
(Sorry you are dealing with this guy)
have you got your bulbs ?
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #5
onebadmofo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Placed an order on the website. Week later he emails me to "confirm" my address? For fucks sake, I put the address when ordering AND it's on my paypal.
Another week later he tells me his shipping software can't find my address? I work in the Rockefeller center!

Asked to cancel the order and he did after another week. At least something was done right
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 06:47 AM   #6
JDLM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan

Have you tried to message them instead of making a spectacle out of your situation?
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 07:25 AM   #7
Elie335i
Legit :)
Germany
Rep
Drives: 335Is/320i both coupe.

alot of bad reviews about that vendor, I wonder why he still have the vendor status...
      05-03-2011, 07:28 AM   #8
martin330mtec
United Kingdom
Rep

yes they just say be with you in 2 days then in two days i ask agen and they say 8 days i cheak the tracking and they havent moved for 2 weeks and i asked y and all i get is they will be shiped with usps but they told me they had shiped them dont know what to do now ?
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #9
Legion5
Major
Rep
Drives: e92

e92 lighting is a decent company, but they take time off when they want to and don't keep consumers in the loop.

They may raise a few concerns on a frequent bassis but they have NEVER EVER not fixed a problem if you contact them and follow up with them. I've had a bunch of good experiences with them, and they were very good about fixing the one issue I had with them.

There's a word for people who have problems like this, pedantic. Just wait a few more weeks and you'll get your part. As long as they are aware it's delayed it will get there.

Clean cars are happy cars!
CANON PHOTOGRAPHER
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #10
Vesar
Lieutenant
Greece
Rep
Drives: 320i Ε92 M-Sport

Garage List
2007 BMW 320i  [10.00]
I ordered GP Thunders 8500k for my e92 few days ago. Maybe its your country's post office the problem i had the same problem with mine.. If not try chatting with em should be good!
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #11
B Smooth
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion5 View Post
e92 lighting is a decent company, but they take time off when they want to and don't keep consumers in the loop.

They may raise a few concerns on a frequent bassis but they have NEVER EVER not fixed a problem if you contact them and follow up with them. I've had a bunch of good experiences with them, and they were very good about fixing the one issue I had with them.

There's a word for people who have problems like this, pedantic. Just wait a few more weeks and you'll get your part. As long as they are aware it's delayed it will get there.
So...What your saying is that the customer should be at the mercy of a vendor after he sends his money? I am not trying to be rude, but that is just absurd! The guy paid for his part and he should expect it in a timely manner. IF there is a delay, or a problem, then the vendor should keep him in the loop. IF that is so much of a problem, the vendor should not be allowed to advertise here.
I personally have had MANY problems with them before. I got a set of HIDS for my fogs, with NO instructions, and NOT a clue where to mount them. I asked him PRIOR to for it and he said it would come with the lights. I get the lights, search the forums like crazy for a write up or SOMETHING and find one. I install it and low and behold, 1 HID was completely not working. It worked VERY rarely(basically when it wanted to). It took me over 3 months to remedy the situation. Some of the answers i got after i asked for my money back and to return it to him was..."do a bench test on the light and see what happens". I am not sure how i should have to do all the work for a light that wasnt working, but oh well. I sent it back and after 3 weeks i got my money back. I would NEVER order from him again. I did a write up and i know MANY other people that contributed and even made their own threads on it. Just do some research.

OP - I am sure you will get your money back, or your parts, but it will probably take a while. Just keep emailing and calling them, its your only option. Unless your local, then just go there!
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #12
electro-house
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i coupe

e92lighting are a bunch of scammers, their lights SUCK ASS. I ordered angels from them, and you could not even see the angels on the car during the day. They claim "50 x brighter" than stock or something, when the stock angels are way brighter. In day light the stock angels on the pre-lci are very visible, the e92-lighting blue colored angels that are "50x as bright" as advertised, SHOULD BE AT LEAST VISIBLE DURING THE DAY IF THEY ARE SO BRIGHT. The reality is, they ALMOST do not appear in day light.

And, after 2 months the lights STOPPED WORKING COMPLETELY. One day the left angel started acting really funny and went dead, the right one followed the next day. I was intending on putting the originals back on anyway so I didn't really care.

You know when you see aftermarket angels on a car and are really impressed? Well, those people aren't buying theirs from e92lighting.com.

On top of this, they charge $13 to ship you the lights, and they send them inside an ENVELOPE, via usps first class mail, for under $3.

Oh and you know what, when you contact them about any of these issues, they IGNORE YOU. You will not get a reply from these assholes.

Easily the worst "company" I have had the displeasure of dealing over the last five years.

Oh, and they have like 13,000 posts on this website, so they are reading this.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:21 AM   #13
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
I am not going to speak on behalf of Derrick @ E92-Lighting as he is certainly capable of doing so himself, but I will leave yo with these thoughts:

The question was raised "I wonder why he still have the vendor status", let me explain that portion of it to you.

There are a few unhappy customers from time to time with any vendor or supplier, having said that... I dont believe there are any "unsatisfied" (very different from unhappy) customers out there, at least to my knowledge there isnt. Meaning... any unhappy customer that has come about has been taken care of in one way or another. I dont want to speak for every body, but if there is a problem, Derrick takes care of it as quickly as he can.

The reason he is a vendor on this sight is because, for the few unhappy customers he has from time to time, there are thousands of members on this sight that have had remarkable service and products form the vendor.

It is a shame that anyone has to experience issues with a vendor, but unfortunately it does in fact happen.

Not taking sides here, just trying to shed a little light on the unfortunate circumstance.

Op I hope everything works out for you.

Last edited by SpmnE9zero; 05-03-2011 at 09:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 09:22 AM   #14
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFlood View Post
e92lighting are a bunch of scammers, their lights SUCK ASS. I ordered angels from them, and you could not even see the angels on the car during the day. They claim "50 x brighter" than stock or something, when the stock angels are way brighter. In day light the stock angels on the pre-lci are very visible, the e92-lighting blue colored angels that are "50x as bright" as advertised, SHOULD BE AT LEAST VISIBLE DURING THE DAY IF THEY ARE SO BRIGHT. The reality is, they ALMOST do not appear in day light.

And, after 2 months the lights STOPPED WORKING COMPLETELY. One day the left angel started acting really funny and went dead, the right one followed the next day. I was intending on putting the originals back on anyway so I didn't really care.

You know when you see aftermarket angels on a car and are really impressed? Well, those people aren't buying theirs from e92lighting.com.

On top of this, they charge $13 to ship you the lights, and they send them inside an ENVELOPE, via usps first class mail, for under $3.

Oh and you know what, when you contact them about any of these issues, they IGNORE YOU. You will not get a reply from these assholes.

Easily the worst "company" I have had the displeasure of dealing over the last five years.

Oh, and they have like 13,000 posts on this website, so they are reading this.
I retract my previous statements... lol here is an unsatisfied customer..... I hope this get resolved as well.
      05-03-2011, 09:28 AM   #15
Kerosene Hat
Regional Governor
Rep
Drives: '10 E92 335i

It sounds like a drop-ship operation ex-HK or China, based on lead times and requests to "verify address" weeks after ordering.

It's terrible when vendors are non-communicative, but if they set your expectation right up front (your item's super cheap, it can be 2-6 weeks, depending when my container ships and, by the way, we don't respond to emails often), then it is what it is.

Sounds like this didn't happen in this case. I've looked at their site but not ordered anything yet myself. OPs and responses like the ones in this thread are not encouraging, though. It's my expectation that a vendor manage their orders and respond to customer questions, ideally within 24 hours, but certainly within 48-72 hours. Personal opinion -- YMMV.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #16
youngnastyman
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F83 M4

yea i had similar issues with this guy when i was new to the forums. ordered some LED bulbs for my halos and was given the run-around about him shipping them out. I called him several times and each time he said they had been shipped out but never sent me a tracking number. Finally 3 weeks later I left him some negative feedback on the vendor-feedback forum (which is prob where this thread should be btw) and he calls me saying there was some problem with the shipment bla bla bla and lo and behold he sends me a tracking number dated for THAT DAY! He tried to make up for it by sending me some crappy Fog light bulbs for free but they were blue and ugly.

In the end - the damn bulbs sucked (went out in like 3 days) and still threw a code even though he said they wouldnt. He sent me another pair (different brand) and they also sucked! so i sent all of it back and told him to return my money.

Sorry e92-lighting....

Last edited by youngnastyman; 05-03-2011 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: bc what i said was mean
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #17
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

Quote:
hi just wonted to know if enyboady has orderd enything from this site www.e92-lighting.com because i orderd a spoiler from them and its been 3 weeks and still on spoiler have found lots for posts on meny forums about this seller lots of bad feedback has enyone orderd or had the same ? thanks
WOW, i gave you tracking for your order over a week ago? via Usps

i am actually speechless what to say. do i really need to copy the entire shipping label for everyone to see?
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 02:20 PM   #18
Dominican1NYC
Private First Class
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: 16 F30 340i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [5.60]
I just ordered some MTEC AE's for my E90, I received a tracking # the next day & I received my AE's in about 3 days. I have nothing but great things to say about this vendor, I've heard of people whining about his service but I had no issues at all & give him a thumbs up.

PS: I have yet to install the lights but their order, notification & shipping process was excellent. You guys need to deal with vendors 1 on 1 through PM before you try to make them look bad on the forums.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #19
E92-Lighting
United_States
Rep
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLM View Post
Have you tried to message them instead of making a spectacle out of your situation?
absolutely no emails/PM's/contact regarding this situation
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #20
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
I have had my fair share of run-ins with vendors on this site, I will not bash names, but a few of which are not vendors on here anymore due to bad business ethics.

Derrick is one of the top notch level vendors on this site in my opinion.

I have never had any issues with my products and the customer service and professionalism has been superb. I highly recommend Derrick and E92-Lighting.

I did have one set of license plate LED's go out on me, but they were replaced and shipped to my door inside of a week with no questions asked.

When it comes to electrical products, the quality of the product is at the mercy of the individual who literally built it, not the vendor. So when a light goes out, or isnt working properly.... the vendor didnt break it, but what a vendor is responsible for is holding up warranties set in place and providing a customer service that will have buyers wanting to come back.

For all these reasons, I only buy from Derrick as he has always taken care of me and my BMW motoring needs!
      05-03-2011, 02:49 PM   #21
martin330mtec
United Kingdom
Rep

Sorry e92-lighting I got it today and it is perfect fit sorry agen cheers will buy agen from you cheers
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2011, 02:56 PM   #22
SpmnE9zero
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Sorry e92-lighting I got it today and it is perfect fit sorry agen cheers will buy agen from you cheers
Mods please delete