E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > RALLYE sends big THANKS!!!!

05-16-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
Rallyenick
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 650

RALLYE sends big THANKS!!!!

What can I say??? ..............

Thank you SOOO much for the support. It was a very tough call to keep the show as scheduled and the true deciding factor was the level of enthusiasm and commitment that we felt from the forum members. The online community is truly the heart of the Rallye BMW Motorsport Event.

We have the greatest bunch of supporters who really know how to enjoy an event like this and inspire us to continue supporting the online BMW community. Thank you for showing your cars and respecting the procedures needed to host a show like the Rallye Motorsport Event. We're proud of our people and proud of our show and continue to learn and improve to host increasingly better events.

A HUGE thanks goes out to Joe, Derek and all of the guys from MAC. We do not have a real show without your cooperation and participation. You do awesome work and you have awesome people. Thank You.

We had a safe, fun day, filled with great people and great cars and Rallye BMW thanks all who made this event possible and we look forward to future events like this.
      05-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
Rep
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallyenick View Post
What can I say??? ..............

Thank you SOOO much for the support. It was a very tough call to keep the show as scheduled and the true deciding factor was the level of enthusiasm and commitment that we felt from the forum members. The online community is truly the heart of the Rallye BMW Motorsport Event.

We have the greatest bunch of supporters who really know how to enjoy an event like this and inspire us to continue supporting the online BMW community. Thank you for showing your cars and respecting the procedures needed to host a show like the Rallye Motorsport Event. We're proud of our people and proud of our show and continue to learn and improve to host increasingly better events.

A HUGE thanks goes out to Joe, Derek and all of the guys from MAC. We do not have a real show without your cooperation and participation. You do awesome work and you have awesome people. Thank You.

We had a safe, fun day, filled with great people and great cars and Rallye BMW thanks all who made this event possible and we look forward to future events like this.
We got u Nick
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
queensE90
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i sport package

Thank you guys for having us! to me everything was set up just fine! food was great! music was awesome! security was without a doubt the best! soo good i left my windows open
Also thanks to the guys at MAC for setting everything up with the caravan and the breakfast (even tho i didnt make it)
o0o0 N lets not forget the hater! idk who he is or who they are but thanks anyway B/C life without you, just wouldnt make us happy of who we are
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Nick
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
JBiddy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 ///M

so who won the track days??
      05-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
sA x sKy
Sameet
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: AY/B M4 '15

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Can't wait for 2012! Rallye, MAC, and everyone else who made this show happen.. good shit guys
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
slalomfever
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nardo Grey F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBiddy View Post
so who won the track days??
not sure what his name is but I believe he was driving an older body 7 series. I guess he will be driving the CTS-V's of Monticello

There was an Ipad 2 raffle that NYpeder's brother won. 2 watches and the M-school. I wish I remember their names. just too much going on at that time.
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2011, 08:15 AM   #8
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Shout out once again to Nick, George and the entire crew at Rallye for an amazing event!! Watching this video makes me miss it!!

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2011, 09:35 AM   #9
madeinhongkong
Brigadier General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

Thanks!
Appreciate 0