E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Brand new E90 M-TEC rear bumper with PDC in TIAG

05-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
don_r6
Private
Rep
Drives: n/a

Brand new E90 M-TEC rear bumper with PDC in TIAG

I just ordered a brand new new E-90 M-TEC rear bumper from a local dealer and it was just painted TIAG two days ago. The MTEC rear bumper is for PDC. I haven't even mounted the bumper yet. It was literally taken out of the box and then painted. I'm going a different route with my hoopty - so it's up for sale now. It's sitting at the body shop now. I will take pics tonight when I pick up my car. It doesn't come with the rear diffusor. It's just rear M-TEC bumper cover for PDC.

I paid $620 for the bumper plus $350 for paint. For pick up, I'll sell it for $775 firm. I'm already out almost $200 with my price. By buying this, you're saving on the bumper itself, shipping charges and/or taxes and paint compared to buying with your local dealer. Perfect for an E90 looking for a brand new MTEC rear at big discount. If interested shoot me an email at dt624@yahoo.com or IM me.
Appreciate 0