BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   6Post.com | BMW 6-Series Forum > BMW 6 Series Forum > Member's Classifieds [6 Series and M6]

08-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
flightz71
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 535i

FS: 2007 BMW M6 Coupe Black/Black SMG warranty mint condition!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I'm helping my friend sell his pristine BMW M6, details are as follows:

Sapphire Black Metallic
Full extended Merino Black Leather
7 speed SMG transmission
Enhanced Premium Sound
HUD
HD Radio
Sirius
Carbon Fiber Trim
30% tint
Floor mats, Trunk Net
One key, all books, emergency first aid kit, mag-lite, recent records (old ones can be found in BMW's system) included.

61,xxx miles
2 owners
NEVER MODIFIED

Vin WBSEH93567CY23642

Extended Warranty - Easy Care Total Care 3yrs or 75k miles (transferable, good until 6/2013 or 75k miles)
Extended Maintenance - BMW Warranty 2yrs/100k miles (carries with vehicle, good until 4/2014 or 100k miles)
private party sale! (Save on taxes)

I just bought a new 4-door SUV as I need a more practical car these days, there is no other reason why I would get rid of it.

I am the second owner, car is in immaculate condition. Previous owner was a corporate exec who used the car for daily transportation up and down highway 280. I bought it from a dealer with 47000 miles back in december 2009 and have used it only around the bay area and las vegas as my leisure vehicle. Car is fully loaded, and all services are up to date. All maintenance and warranty work has been performed at BMW dealerships. I have another $9000+ in extended warranty and oem maintenance that will give you a piece of mind for miles and years to come. All you pay is insurance registration gas and tires, everything else is covered! Very reliable car, never gave me any issues, starts every single time. New tires and brake pads changed last summer. Oil, filters, brake fluid, alignment and wiper blades done beginning of this year. All factory BMW parts. This car is ready to go!

This to note

- Front bumper is missing some paint from parking against a curb and hood has some rock chips

- Car was hit on the passenger door back in feb 2010. Very minor 15mph collision, door, side airbag, leather inner door panel all replaced with BMW OEM. Rear quarter panel was refinished too. Work done at top of the line body shop German Auto Collision recommended by BMW San Francisco. Frame straight, roof straight, no suspension, no wheel damage at all. Purely cosmetic. I have pictures and work order for the accident.

- Driver's window was broken into last month (of course pointless as I had nothing in the car). Work performed at San Jose's best, B-Line. They replaced everything little thing that had damage, including a brand new leather inner door panel, brand new window, brand new tint, and reupholstered 1/2 the seat with brand new merino leather. Car is better than it was before the break in, words cannot describe how mint this car is for 61k miles. It looks like it has 25k miles, no joke. I had the full work order for this too.

Pictures:

$40,000 takes this beauty, best priced M6 in the US right now hands down if you account for the $10k in warranty and maintenance. Not to mention it's all freeway miles, absolutely no modifications or racing. $110k MSRP when new, own her for less than 1/2 of the price!

Thank you for looking!
-Calvin

Last edited by flightz71; 09-08-2022 at 06:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
BK650
Registered
Rep
Drives: 650i

nice ride.. looks clean Good luck with sale
Appreciate 0