E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > LF E93 back bumper

09-22-2011, 03:52 PM   #1
MarcoE93
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW coral red E93

LF E93 back bumper

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I recently got rear ended by a cab driver who can't drive to save his life. I was stopped at a red light when it happened. The damage isn't bad. Just need to repaint from what I can see bit if worse comes to worse I would like to upgrade to a differed bumper. I have an alpine white 2007 E93 335i convertible. Id like some opinions as to why I should get if that's the case. I love the M3 back bumper but I'm not sure if it'll fit or not. I also like the M-Tech one. I dont have the reverse sensors and i have the areo front lip. Are there any other options I may have missed

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #2
MarcoE93
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AW coral red E93

No one here has any opinions? Just got the call from my insurance. They are replacing my bumper
Appreciate 0