E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > FS or WTB: Tow Hook Covers

View Poll Results: How much would you pay for a painted set (front/rear)?
$50 or less 1 100.00%
$50-$99 0 0%
$100-$150 0 0%
$151+ 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

09-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
EYE4SPEED
Ex-Diesel Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi SQ5

FS or WTB: Tow Hook Covers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Looking through this forum, I notice that when people "lose" or have their tow hook covers get stolen, there is no option to buy pre-painted ones.

A couple questions - are they interchangeable between the different platforms? Will the E90 front cover fit the E91/2/3? Same with the rear?

If so, would anyone be interested in a group buy? If I get a few painted, might as well get a bunch of them done for the small incremental cost.

I would look at a few of the more popular colors and split up the cost. What would you guys be willing to pay for a spare set painted? For my diesel peeps, I would get a set together including the DEF cover.

BTW, I need a spare Le Mans Blue front cover.

09-24-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
therealm3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 340 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYE4SPEED View Post
Looking through this forum, I notice that when people "lose" or have their tow hook covers get stolen, there is no option to buy pre-painted ones.

A couple questions - are they interchangeable between the different platforms? Will the E90 front cover fit the E91/2/3? Same with the rear?

If so, would anyone be interested in a group buy? If I get a few painted, might as well get a bunch of them done for the small incremental cost.

I would look at a few of the more popular colors and split up the cost. What would you guys be willing to pay for a spare set painted? For my diesel peeps, I would get a set together including the DEF cover.

BTW, I need a spare Le Mans Blue front cover.
i am down. need a m sport front tow hook cover in space grey.
Appreciate 0