E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Trade M-Sport wheel and cash for M3 wheel

Closed Thread

12-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #1
OC335sedan
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is coupe

Trade M-Sport wheel and cash for M3 wheel

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi all,

Here's a chance to get a little extra Christmas money and still have a nice wheel:

I currently have the M-Sport steering wheel w/ M trim and steptronic paddles. Interested in trading for an M3 wheel, possibly with DCT paddles. I can add cash.

My M-Sport wheel has a couple very minor marks on the bottom rim, barely noticeable...I would rate the wheel as a 9 out of 10. The trim has some peeling, not a lot, but noticeable. I'd rate the trim a 7 out of 10.

Would like to keep this local in SoCal, and would pay a little extra if you know how to do the wheel swap for both of us.

Not putting a firm cash price I can add here because it will depend on whether DCT paddles are included, as well as trim, etc. So just PM me offers if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited by OC335sedan; 12-13-2011 at 06:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread