E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > Winter Wheel/Tire Pkg @25% off (FYI) GVA/YVR

01-21-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
Bordertown
Bordertown
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Coupe

Winter Wheel/Tire Pkg @25% off (FYI) GVA/YVR

BMW Canada's advertised winter wheel and tire packages are currently 25% off at Parkshore BMW in the North Shore Auto Mall. Today I had them put on the Spider Spoke 159 17" wheels along with Continental TS810S SSR-RSC
225/45R17 94V Run-Flats. Regular pricing is $3083 less 25% is $2312 which becomes quite competitive with American pricing. Admittedly these are not the prettiest wheels but they are BMW. Mounting is about $60. (Spoke with Doug in parts on Friday). Found out about it by dealer email as I had test driven a few new vehicles last year prior to buying my 09 335i coupe this month. After last week's weather I was simply unwilling to wait for Tirerack to have what I wanted in stock for my winter needs. BTW they charge $300 a year to store if anyone wants to spend that kind of dough to store your seasonal wheels.