E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > Custom Exhaust

06-07-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
6SpeedMan
Poor rich kid working
Rep
Drives: 335i soon to be M3

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Custom Exhaust

Looking to do a custom exhaust or kit but I just can't decide on anything until I've heard it. Does anyone in the area have an exhaust I could hear? I already have an HKS blow of valve.

Please help me out, buying something before you hear or see it is like buying a car without knowing what the brand or model is.
      08-29-2007, 09:32 AM   #2
PJS3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

there are some helpful guys if you do a search for "exhaust" on these boards. A guy i spoke with did a magna flow muffler setup and magna flow tips with new piping deleting the cats. A buddy of mine had a custom muffler setup like this done before on his e46 330Ci convertible. But he went with a quad tip finish and it sounded bad ass. Definitely throaty and euro sounding, not like a mustang or american car. I highly recommend a place in kirkland right behind Jiffy Lube off of 124th NE. I actually went there myself and they were too scared to tamper with my brand new car (2 days old.) Maybe though if you go back they might do something. Id go back and see if i can convince them to do some work but now im in Idaho at the moment. They didnt want to do the work because as soon as we lifted it, he said "is his a biturbo engine!?" and didnt want to mess with a system that he said is probably well tuned as is. Up to you. Right now, as much as I want to save money doing a custom exhaust setup 800-9000k range, id rather buy an exhaust from a reputable brand who also knows their stuff and has created an exhaust specifically for our cars and tested. gluck
Appreciate 0