BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board M3 Post crew: I need your support

05-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
Scotch M3
BMW Virgin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Honda Accord

Smile M3 Post crew: I need your support

I am excited to share with you that I am participating in 50 miles Bike MS New York City on October 21, 2012. This is an incredible event that celebrates the movement that is creating a world free of MS and generates hope for the thousands who will come together on this day all for one purpose.

The mission of the National MS Society is extremely important to me and I want to join the movement by walking on event day AND by raising funds that will go toward advocacy efforts, cutting edge research for a cure, and programs and services for those living with MS and their families.

Your donation will keep the National MS Society moving forward and here is how:

We are moving research forward by relentlessly pursuing prevention, treatment and a cure.
We are moving to reach out and respond to individuals, families and communities living with multiple sclerosis.
We are moving politicians and legislation to champion the needs of people with MS through activism, advocacy and influence.
We are moving to mobilize the millions of people who want to do something about MS now.

You can make a donation by simply clicking on the link to my personal page below or you can write a check - make it payable to Bike MS New York City and send it to the address below. Be sure to write my name and account number in the memo section of the check.

Link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/djscotch

National MS Society
Attn: Bike MS
P.O. Box 10123
Uniondale, NY 11555

My goal this year is to raise $550.00 and I know I will reach it with your help. Thank you for your support toward something so important to me. I look forward to telling you about my experience after Bike MS!

With gratitude,
DJ Scotch

p.s. you can find more details about it at http://bikenyn.nationalmssociety.org...E_NYN_homepage