E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > E92 VS E93 Rear bumpr fitment?

05-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
smokedlights
Banned
Rep
Drives: none

E92 VS E93 Rear bumpr fitment?

So they have diff. part numbers, Ive heard they both fit. Which is it? and what are the differences if anything? Looking for a rear bumper e93 W/PDC and having a hell of a time with excluding the coupes
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
rollinstone157
Brotographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedlights
So they have diff. part numbers, Ive heard they both fit. Which is it? and what are the differences if anything? Looking for a rear bumper e93 W/PDC and having a hell of a time with excluding the coupes
The e92's and e93's share the same rear bumpers. The e92/93 328's non m sport share the same bumper, the e92/e93 335's non sport share the same bumper. Ditto with the m sport. So tldr, if you're looking at an e92 m sport bumper and saying "man I wish this was an e93 bumper so I could put it on my car!" just keep calm and buy the bumper!
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
smokedlights
Banned
Rep
Drives: none

lol, thats great to hear. Ive called a couple shops/junk yards and they tell me it wont fit. And of course arent going to refund me anything if it doesnt. My bumper just has a scratch, but im extremely anal and would rather find an OEM bumper off someones car that is already painted with factory paint.. maybe ill have to buy someone an M bumper or something lol

even car-part.com lists conv/coupe.. there has to be SOMETHING about it to give it a diff. part number etc?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
rollinstone157
Brotographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedlights View Post
lol, thats great to hear. Ive called a couple shops/junk yards and they tell me it wont fit. And of course arent going to refund me anything if it doesnt. My bumper just has a scratch, but im extremely anal and would rather find an OEM bumper off someones car that is already painted with factory paint.. maybe ill have to buy someone an M bumper or something lol

even car-part.com lists conv/coupe.. there has to be SOMETHING about it to give it a diff. part number etc?
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...catalogid=4462 Case in point...it's the exact same bumper
Appreciate 0