E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > E92 M Kit Questions

07-21-2007, 06:46 AM   #1
XxItzkenExX
Rep
Drives: 335i Alpine White

E92 M Kit Questions

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone in here know how much the M Kit will cost if I order straight from the dealership? Also, is there anything different from the kit in case of price, material, and style? between E92kits.com and/or straight from the dealership?

I plan to order the M kit but need more details before I do anything further. Please help, thanks! =)
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2007, 08:48 AM   #2
JEllis
Major General
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E92 M3

Huh? Are you talking about the 335 M sport option?

If you are just talking about the body kit then I am sure it will cost you some money to order it from BMW and then have it painted.

If you are talking about the full Msport option then I dont think you could even order everything. As far as I know the Msport option includes, sport wheels, body kit, steering wheel, shifter, various other logo emblazened parts including the seats. Then I think the Msport option also includes a slightly different suspension setup.

PS. you should ask in the E92 Forum.

Jason