F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Personal Profile Question
GetBMWParts

08-30-2012, 10:45 PM   #1
BimmerMad
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 3 wheeler

Personal Profile Question

Hi,

As I understand it, each remote key is tied to a different personal profile. This is good as me and my mum will be driving the car. However most of our personal profile settings would be the same except for things like mirror positions.

Is there a way to set the car up on one profile and then copy this to the second remote key? This way we have the same settings but can still use separate keys for mirror positions and any other small settings changes.

Or the other option, can you use just one personal profile in the car but have seperate mirror positions and AC settings saving to each key?

It's very confusing!
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #2
yellolab
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 528xi Dark Graphite

Absolutely, your situation is similair to mine, except my wife and I have different seat positions.
With your fob, unlock door using button on fob. Adjust settings(mirrors etc) in car. Get out of car and lock doors with key on fob.
Then have her do the same with her fob.
Also this saves other things like radio presets, settings, etc etc etc according to profile.
Done.
Appreciate 0