E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Any BMW techs/dealer/service employees here?

02-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #1
Holshot
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 BMW 335is

Any BMW techs/dealer/service employees here?

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and may be buying a 2009 335i that I've found and unfortunately I'm not in the States right now. I'm living in Italy currently but I'm moving back to the US in the next couple of weeks and want to have a car waiting for me when I arrive. Sold all my cars when I left 3 years ago and need something ASAP...

Basically what I'm looking for is someone who works for BMW and would be willing to run the VIN for and give a history of the car in regards to any of its service history, good or bad, hopefully though all good! The car seems really nice and exactly what I'm looking for and don't want to miss out in it! I hope I could find someone from the community with the connections personally or through other means to get me the information I'm after.

If anyone could help me out I would be extremely grateful and if need be I would be willing to pay for said services through PayPal if that would motivate anybody (within reason). If anyone out there can help please let me know ASAP as I mentioned before I don't want to lose out on this car. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community and have big plans for the car HP wise. I come from the Supra world and have had quite a few big single cars so hopefully the 335 will satisfy my turbo needs, lol... But in a newer platform and with some refined style!

Thanks in advance and I really appreciate all help!

Kind Regards,
Giuseppe

VIN#

WBAWB73589P158818

You can contact me direct my email is:

t51quicksilver1@yahoo.com
Appreciate 0