E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > SPEC Light Weight Flywheel (Single Mass)

03-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

SPEC Light Weight Flywheel (Single Mass)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 450.00

Item Interest
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

For Sale, I have a SPEC Light Weight Flywheel for the 335. The flywheel has 0 (ZERO) miles on it! It was mounted to the car, but did not work with my ACT Street clutch.

I upgraded to an ACT Street clutch and was going to put in the flywheel at the same time. When installing, I found that the SPEC flywheel did not mate properly with the ACT clutch. The SPEC flywheel fit perfectly with the stock clutch, though. So, since my clutch was close to being toast, I kept the stock flywheel in the car and put in the ACT clutch.

SPEC is selling these for $579 plus shipping. (http://www.specclutch.com/cars/BMW/335/2008/Single) I am asking $450.00 plus shipping. I have no problems shipping, but the buyer will pay for shipping.

Here are some pictures of the flywheel as it sits in my house, just waiting to go to a new owner:

Let me know if you have any questions or would like any other pics! I am located just outside of Washington, DC. I'm not sure what is up with the location that e90post put for me. That is about 5 hours from my house!!

Last edited by cotmfk; 03-12-2013 at 07:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2013, 11:04 AM   #2
idnan
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 335i

PM sent!!
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
cotmfk
Major General