F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Everyday Driver shoot
GetBMWParts

05-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #1
Everyday Driver
Everyday Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: Depends on the Week.

Everyday Driver shoot

Hi So-Cal community,

No spam here: Paul from Everyday Driver here to say hello.

We’re looking for an F30 335i owner in So-Cal to join us with their car in the Los Angeles area on Saturday & Sunday, May 18-19, for a comparison video shoot with the 2014 Lexus IS350 (F-Sport) and 2013 Cadillac ATS.

BMW doesn’t have a new 335i available in their press fleet, so I’m reaching out to you all to ask for your help and interest, ideally as close to stock as possible.

I realize this is the competing weekend as Bimmerfest 2013, but wondering if I can convince you to join us!

Both my co-host Todd and myself would be driving your car to give our in-car driving impressions, and your car will be captured in HD video. We are able to provide lunch to you and fuel for your vehicle, as well as give you the video and photos once the review is posted.

We have had much success reaching out to forum enthusiasts to use their cars for shoots, most recently for our BMW M3, 1M and Ford Boss 302 comparison--all 3 cars are privately owned. See YouTube links below for examples of our work!

Thanks for your time to read, thanks for watching, and send me an email or PM if you have availability—we can chat about additional details. We would love to have you join us.

Regards,

Paul Schmucker
Co-host, Everyday Driver
pschmucker@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2013, 04:18 PM   #2
Steve33
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 SQ5

If I already moved to LA I'd let you, good luck
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #3
DarkTrigger
Professional
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i MPPK

That is a bad weekend. Bimmerfest and a coding meet-up.

I'd like to see my car in one of your videos but it wouldn't be fair as I have the MPPK
Appreciate 0