E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 325i Convertible 92 white, m-tech

09-26-2007, 06:52 PM   #1
philtra
Registered
Rep
Drives: 92' 325i Convertible M-Technic

Question 325i Convertible 92 white, m-tech

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Last night my convertible top was slashed. I am not sure that I want to put any more money into the car by replacing the top because I was going to get a new car anyway and I am trying to see what my options are. I am interested in either selling it whole or even for parts- I can not find a true value because the m-tech package is not an option at any of the web-sites I went to. Any help in the area or offer would be greatly appreciated. Just FYI I had full coverage on it, but the deductible is $1000 and the quote I got today to repair it is $1500-$2000...so. This is probably a stupid question, but is there anyway to repair the top without replacement? Thank you for your time.

Tracy Rochester

Appreciate 0