F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Absolute shock, Disrespected and Rude!
proTUNING Freaks

07-16-2013, 02:10 AM   #1
BMWRyan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330d m sport

Absolute shock, Disrespected and Rude!

Hi Lads n Ladettes,

I have had the car since the 4th of this month and love it even more each day. at work yesterday I was due to go for some dinner. I walked outside my shop to see a family of black people stood next to my car (Mum x3 kids another younger lady about 25 and a huge black guy about 35.) To my shock and absolute disgust I saw he was sat on the back end of my car!!!

I am very short tempered at best of times, but said to the guy "Do you mind getting off my car?!?" He apologised and said chill calm down. I said "I am calm, believe me I am." He then persists to say "Its just a car, Its just a car I could buy 3 of these its crap." To which I replied "I don't give a fuck how many you could afford or what you think of it, the bottom line is I have worked hard to be able to afford this at my age and I see you slumbered across it I would never f***ing disrespect you that way. That is my car and I wouldn't dream of doing what you had done."

To cut it short I nearly chinned the tosser if it wasn't for his family being there. The amount of pure tripe this person was speaking literally had my blood boiling. I hope to god no one ever tries that move on me again as I don't think I would handle it to well.

Why are people like this I can never work it out, I'm 23 and would never dream of disrespecting a person like that...

Regards
Ryan

Edit: I raged and typed wrongly Removed the Fat ****...

Last edited by BMWRyan; 07-16-2013 at 06:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 02:17 AM   #2
Alpine F31
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: MB E350 4MATIC Estate

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWRyan View Post
Hi Lads n Ladettes,

I walked outside my shop to see a family of black people stood next to my car (Mum x3 kids another younger lady about 25 and a huge black guy about 35.).....
Is this an important detail in your story? Personally, I don't like any race of people sitting on my car, but that's just me....
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 02:24 AM   #3
BMWRyan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine F31 View Post
Is this an important detail in your story? Personally, I don't like any race of people sitting on my car, but that's just me....
Haha trying to play the race card, The FACT is they were black... and obviously originally from another country due to the strong accent.

EDIT: I meant racist card not race.

Also I have no problem describing the situation in depth whether it could have been a white young lad in a hoodie or a fat ginger polish guy or a skinny black guy. I just thought it useful to describe the setting. If you watch the news and a white male has killed someone they dont just say male, they say white male about 12st blah blah blah. So do not insinuate that I am racist one bit.

Last edited by BMWRyan; 07-16-2013 at 02:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 02:30 AM   #4
bwrlane
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 340i F31 MPPSK

I'm sure the race of the people was not a factor either in the incident, or in your recounting of it.

Yes, sure, it was very disrespectful and rude of these people, no question about that. However, if you're someone who loses it easily (as I myself have been in the past) I would honestly advise to watch your lip! Confrontation (especially with a stranger) almost never gets you anywhere. The guy doubtless has issues, else he would not have a) disrespected your property, b) turned it into a bragging fest about his income/wealth. They are his issues and you're not going to sort them out on the spot there and then! A calm, measured response and he probably would have walked away secretly thinking, "hmmm I don't have to live my life being a total tosser".
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 02:34 AM   #5
BMWRyan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwrlane View Post
I'm sure the race of the people was not a factor either in the incident, or in your recounting of it.

Yes, sure, it was very disrespectful and rude of these people, no question about that. However, if you're someone who loses it easily (as I myself have been in the past) I would honestly advise to watch your lip! Confrontation (especially with a stranger) almost never gets you anywhere. The guy doubtless has issues, else he would not have a) disrespected your property, b) turned it into a bragging fest about his income/wealth. They are his issues and you're not going to sort them out on the spot there and then! A calm, measured response and he probably would have walked away secretly thinking, "hmmm I don't have to live my life being a total tosser".
This is sound advice, I have admitted I need to keep my cool. I just get that fedup of peoples crap now and again I blow my lid. I did nip it in the bud though.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 03:26 AM   #6
Rodders123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320d ED

Quote:
This is sound advice, I have admitted I need to keep my cool. I just get that fedup of peoples crap now and again I blow my lid. I did nip it in the bud though.
Good on yer....far too many disrespectful people around...and that goes for all races.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 03:40 AM   #7
schrickm5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 M550d xdrive touring

Glad no one got hurt, I understand your outrage, I would not have been able to hold back either.

Hope there were no scratches either.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 03:53 AM   #8
F30AM
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport sDrive

I would be absolutely furious. But I'd also be a bit scared as some of these low life folk, be they white, black, brown, yellow or green, are itching for a fight.

You do know that BMW stands for Black Man's Wheels, so he probably felt it was his God given right to perch his fat arse on your car. Thankfully he did not dent it.
      07-16-2013, 04:01 AM   #9
Torque of the Devil
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 440i Gran Coupe

As you say sadly some people have no respect, they have nothing, will always have nothing and think they can just do as they like. The sad tosser was probably leaning against it trying to give the impression it was his to passers by, despite the fact he couldn't afford to buy a tyre for it. Yes of course you could buy three of these you low life twat. Was his Veyron parked round the corner then ?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 04:07 AM   #10
pete18
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 3

Black Mans Wheels?

Sorry not in my world.

Can understand anyone not being happy with people sitting on your car.
Pete
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 05:45 AM   #11
dopper99
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Golf R Mk8

I know where you are coming from….. I had a right go at some mother carrying her kids bike very close to my car some time ago. We were all parked in a recreation ground car park and she looked like she was going to squeeze through the gap between the cars. I had a go at her before she even attempted it….. but then did later apologise as she didn’t actually touch my car…. but I could see it coming.

But guys, I think the racist thing is irrelevant and we should wind it in before this thread ends up as a ridiculous racist slanging match. It doesn’t bother me, but could offend others and this is a public forum.

The op pointed out someone sat on his car – that is the real issue here.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 05:46 AM   #12
dopper99
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Golf R Mk8

The thing that bothers me about having a go at some ass hole like this is if they know where you work or live, they may decide to come back for revenge at some later time. You really don’t know who you are messing with these days…
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 05:49 AM   #13
Baz P
Rep
Drives: Imperial Blue Xirallic 320D SE

Quite honestly he didn't "disrespect" you although he may have upset you as he was leaning on your car. You could have said "Scuse me mate but I'm about to drive off. Any chance of moving?"

It doesn't matter too much what he did (and it doesn't sound as though he did any damage) but I think it a little hypocritical of you to think you were disrespected when you weren't, but you seem unable to see the irony of whining about "respect" when you called somebody else a "fat c**t".

I was in a beautiful little village in Wiltshire this weekend and got up Sunday morning to find both front and back badges had been prised off my car with a screwdriver. I just said to my wife "There'll be some little bugger riding around here with a couple of BMW badges on his bike when we've left" and drove to Swindon and bought another couple of badges.

We can all get worked up about what, in the great scheme of things, are irrelevances. While you're enjoying yourself driving around in your car there are millions of kids in Africa walking miles to find a bit of dirty water to drink. Try to put things into perspective and watch your blood pressure!

Also bear in mind that a total a**ehole might have pulled out a knife and topped you.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 06:09 AM   #14
Stan876
Second Lieutenant
England
Rep
Drives: F36 435D Xdrive

Firstly let me say that what happened to you also makes my blood boil but irrespective of whether or not he could have been a former heavy weight boxing champion or carrying a knife of worse. You have had a right go at someone and at the same time demonstrated that your car is a big deal to you. So if you have pissed him off what is the first thing he will do knowing where your car is parked everyday? You have no idea what kind of guy he was and anything could happen from tyres being slashed to burning your shop down seriously dude what were you thinking! Its one thing having a go at someone in a public place somewhere but another entirely when its where you and the car are "available" every day.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 06:23 AM   #15
BMWRyan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz P View Post
Quite honestly he didn't "disrespect" you although he may have upset you as he was leaning on your car. You could have said "Scuse me mate but I'm about to drive off. Any chance of moving?"

It doesn't matter too much what he did (and it doesn't sound as though he did any damage) but I think it a little hypocritical of you to think you were disrespected when you weren't, but you seem unable to see the irony of whining about "respect" when you called somebody else a "fat c**t".

I was in a beautiful little village in Wiltshire this weekend and got up Sunday morning to find both front and back badges had been prised off my car with a screwdriver. I just said to my wife "There'll be some little bugger riding around here with a couple of BMW badges on his bike when we've left" and drove to Swindon and bought another couple of badges.

We can all get worked up about what, in the great scheme of things, are irrelevances. While you're enjoying yourself driving around in your car there are millions of kids in Africa walking miles to find a bit of dirty water to drink. Try to put things into perspective and watch your blood pressure!

Also bear in mind that a total a**ehole might have pulled out a knife and topped you.
I never said I called him a "Fat c**t" :S

I had every right to flip... That is my pride and joy and some asshole decides to park his ass on it........
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 06:36 AM   #16
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E91 318d

Quote:
...I see some fat c**t like you...
Quote:
I never said I called him a "Fat c**t" :S
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 06:43 AM   #17
BMWRyan
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossifumi View Post
My bad I indeed put that out of fury. It was more like get the f**K off my car. Brain thought *YOU FAT C**T* so typed it haha
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #18
BMWRyan
Private First Class
Rep

My point is I was so mad he was sat there I flipped out worse than I would normally. I had to bring it down a peg or two or I may have chinned him. I suppose you had to be there to understand. As I'm more than sure a lot of you on here would have taken similar actions as I did. being in that situation with him sat on the car.

I am a hot head and never back down its how I was raised.. As stubborn as they come, I have had my fair share of beatings for sticking up for what I personally think is right. Although I always show respect to everyone I come across unless they disrespect me.

I value respect highly and I also know you are all entitled to your own opinions. My opinion that day was I was being disrespected and trash talked so I treat the other person In the same way.

I took advice on board and I understand I should learn to control it more.

Anyway I hope you never have to tell anyone to remove their gluteus maximus from your car in the near future.

Ryan
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 08:00 AM   #19
pferdestarke
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: f30 320D M-Sport

Ryan. I don't blame you one bit for reacting in the way you did.

Sounds like he needs a good hiding if he thinks he can lean on and potentially damage someone else's property.

What would he have done if he dented it? I doubt very much whether he'd have accepted liability and offered to pay for damages.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 08:03 AM   #20
ghettodefendant
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Sportline

Garage List
2012 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz P View Post

Instead of buying badges or an expensive vehicle, you should've donated that money to a kids in Africa fund for pure drinking water. Perspective right?

I would be very unhappy if I were to find myself in the same situation. It is very disrespectful to treat other people's property with ill regard.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 08:18 AM   #21
Baz P
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettodefendant View Post
Instead of buying badges or an expensive vehicle, you should've donated that money to a kids in Africa fund for pure drinking water. Perspective right?
I've been a volunteer for Talking Books for the Blind for about forty years and I give monies to other charities on a monthly/quarterly basis so I don't think I need to be given a lecture about "perspective". I do my bit but I take your point - Water Aid is not one of the charities to which I contribute.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 08:20 AM   #22
Baz P
Rep

Quote:
My bad I indeed put that out of fury. It was more like get the f**K off my car. Brain thought *YOU FAT C**T* so typed it haha
Not that it will matter to you but you've lost a bit of "cred" as far as I'm concerned.
Appreciate 0