E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > POST Bav Auto Show- Boston

10-06-2007, 10:27 PM   #1
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

POST Bav Auto Show- Boston

Hey, I'm hosting the post show if anyone wants to stop in Boston on the way back since I won't be able to make it to the actual show. We can get something to eat, watch the baseball games, take photos on the waterfront here, etc. I'm open to suggestions.

If anyone wants my number PM me or talk to djmatty at the show, he has my number. He told me to add that he will be the tall kid with the goatee and the red sox hat hanging out with bimmergirl, the tall blonde.

Here is a map of the location: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1+Park...wloc=addr&om=1

Directions from I-95S:
Take I-93S to Exit 23 for Purchase Street
Take a left off of the exit onto Seaport Blvd
Go straight for less than a mile and you will see the Bank of America Pavilion (big white bubble)
Park at a meter for free anywhere near the BOA Pavilion.
(There is also garage parking but it might be expensive, take a right on Harborview then a right onto Park Lane and a right into the garage)

Appreciate 0