E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > wholesale jewelry and digital cameras

10-09-2007, 10:59 PM   #1
Jay2998
ninja
Rep
Drives: 04 Navigator 00 Civic

wholesale jewelry and digital cameras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I can get a really good deal on small electronics (don't do game systems sorry) and jewelry. Almost any brand, any model, all brand new from suppliers. I have access to large electronics too but that is just not realistic to ship or deliver so I don't mess with them really. Jewelry I can usually get for around half of retail cost. Electronics the discount isn't quite as much but it's still there. Here is just an example of what I could get if anyone was interested.

Canon Rebel EOS Digital XTi Kit retail approx $1300.00 I'd sell for $900.00
Canon HDV HV20 Camcorder retail approx $1299.00 I'd sell for $950.00
Paul Brian Tahitian Black Pearl Set retail about $2625.00 I'd sell for $1625.00
Diamond necklace (solitaires) 5ct SI3-SI1 GH retail $10,890.00 me $6000.00
or for 5.5ct SI3-SI1 GH retail $14,280.00 I'd sell for $8000.00

Just go to any jewelry store and see if they cary a diamond necklace with solitaires with 5ct and see what the price is, even if they knock down the price as much as their store allows it will still be about $10,000.00 and I'm selling it for $6000.00.

***very important part***
I work in fraud investigations so that is allways the first thing I think about, protecting myself and anyone buying anything from me. So everyone is protected if you want to buy something I would post the item on ebay.com that way you are insured against fraud, you can email me and I'll sell it to you right then. Of course if it isn't a local sale I'll send it UPS, USPS, or FedEx with tracking and insurance also to make sure that everyone is covered.

If anyone is interested in any of the items I just listed, or you want to see if I can get a price for something else, let me know what it is preferably with a picture, and I will go locate either that same one or something similar and get back to you in a day or two with a price.

Appreciate 0