M5POST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M5POST - BMW M5 Forum > F10 M5 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

09-24-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
Silverbullet330i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BSM E90 335i

Carolina Euros Caravan from Cars & Coffee Charlotte, NC to Asheville, NC

Cars & Coffee Charlotte is on Saturday October 5th. Let’s all get together, look at some nice cars in Charlotte, and then take a nice drive up to Asheville, NC.

Here is the plan so far:
Be fueled up, have car washed, and be ready for a road trip. Please do this BEFORE you get to Cars & Coffee in Charlotte! The time that you arrive at C & C is really up to you but we’ll be leaving promptly at 10am for the drive to Asheville. I suggest you get there an hour or two before 10am so you can walk around at C & C to check everything out. At the latest, get to C & C by 9:45am so you have time to meet up with the group just before we leave.

At 9:50am, head over to Mattie’s Diner at C & C and meet behind it, near the concession stand outside. We can discuss any last minute items, get a final head count, and then be on our way to Asheville.

The route to Asheville is pretty straight forward. We’ll head South on I-85, then exit 10B taking Hwy 74 West, right into Asheville. The trip is about 120 miles and should take around 2.5 hours since this is a scenic drive.

I’m working on a good spot to meet up in Asheville once we all arrive. Hopefully a few local Euro enthusiasts will show up to say hello. After we all arrive, we can all get lunch or just split up and do our own thing.

The Biltmore is close by and I know some people will want to do that. Please get your tickets by ASAP to get the best rates, you can save about 25% by getting them 7 days in advance. Tickets are available here:
http://www.biltmore.com/buy_tickets/ticket_prices.asp

More details to come but get signed up now below so we can start to get a head count.

https://www.facebook.com/events/452041954909160/

Not my image, I do not own the rights to it. Sole purpose was to set an example

Last edited by Silverbullet330i; 09-25-2013 at 12:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #2
Silverbullet330i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BSM E90 335i

The route has changed a little for scenic purposes and a better drive. Look for updates on Facebook!
Appreciate 0