E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2001 330CI STEEL GREY FOR SALE GREAT PRICE!!

05-28-2005, 01:55 PM   #1
jav330ci
Rep
Drives:

2001 330CI STEEL GREY FOR SALE GREAT PRICE!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm selling my Steel Grey 2001 330 coupe for a great price @ $22,900. I love this car and I've always taken great care of it. The only reason why I'm selling it is to step up to an M3 coupe. The car is very clean and in good condition. It has never been in any type of accident, always garaged and looks better than other 330 coupes thanks to a few upgrades on the exterior. These are the details:

Located in San Diego
Steel Grey Exterior
Black leather interior
Auto-steptronic transmission
Sport and Premium packages
Heated Seats
Factory Alarm
Integrated garage door opener
Harmon Kardon stereo
Tinted Windows
Clear light kit around the whole car with silver bulbs that blink yellow
I replaced the front reflectors with color coded covers, so no more ugly yellow reflectors!
58,000 miles and just got a clean bill of health from a tune up
Full Inspection II just performed and had additional work done. I replaced all filters, including the fuel filter for added power and better fuel economy (BMW only replaces this filter every 100,000 miles). No other maintenance needed until oil change in 15,000 miles.

This car looks great with dark tinted windows and the the best color combo, gray on black!

I can email pictures to anyone interested just email me at javieriglesias@adelphia.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate 0