E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Seinfeld's Comment

01-20-2014, 09:25 PM   #1
hickoryE92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Black E92 335i

Seinfeld's Comment

I don't know how many of you are a fan of Jerry Seinfeld or Jalopnik, but for those of you who did't know, Jerry was on Jalopnik today answering live questions. I am a huge fan of not only his TV work, but also him as a person and his love for cars. One time, I was lucky enough to be given a private tour of the Ingram Porsche collection, which included one Porsche that Jerry had made a deal to sell to Bob Ingram and later discovered the value of the car was skyrocketing and offered Mr. Ingram quite a nice lump of cash to cancel the trade, but Ingram declined. Ingram also had a 356A GS-GT that Jerry had been begging to buy. Anywho, here is a link to the comment Jerry Seinfeld left that relates to this forum...

http://jalopnik.com/hi-jerry-whats-t...own-1505121947

Appreciate 0