E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > Estate Find: Rare BMW Factory/Dealership posters from the 1980's-00's in Near Mint

02-10-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
PosterMan
Registered
Rep
Drives: 92 M3

Estate Find: Rare BMW Factory/Dealership posters from the 1980's-00's in Near Mint

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Received some rare factory BMW/Motorsport posters as part of an Estate. They are all in really nice condition. Some have a few bends on the corners or discoloration on the back. Nothing that really affects the overall beauty of the poster itself. No major tears that I can see at all. These are true factory/dealership posters and all but 2-3 of them are on heavy stock poster board. The Castrol BMW and the Bosch BMW posters are normal thinner poster material as is the ART CAR Gallery poster.

From a quick search it appears SOLD BMW Motorsport posters exactly and similar to the ones I have are going in the $50 range. Just type "BMW M Power Poster". Some of them had so few printed I can't even find exact ones that have sold before. Some of them were signed when factory racing drivers visited the factory. None of them look to have been actually folded...just rolled.

Since they are factory posters most of them are in the 35" in length range and roughly 24-26" in width.

These are long out of print.

I contacted a friend today with an Ebay store. After you tell me which posters you want a special Buy-It-Now auction can be created so that you have the ability to pay through Ebay and all the protection it provides. They will be shipped to you immediately following payment. I tried to see what they normally sell for (not many are ever listed as the print count seems to have been fairly low) and lowered the price even from that. I tried to be as fair as possible but please understand these posters aren't common.

Pictures:
View post on imgur.com

Listed as pictured: Top to Bottom

2 SOLD (3 Available) BMW Taking Trophies- $45 Each
(3 Available) BMW Motorsport V12 LMR- $35 Each
(1 Available) BMW Bosch (Thinner poster material)- $30
1 SOLD (2 Available) BMW Sebring The Legend Grows- $35 Each
1 SOLD (2 Available) BMW M3 333-hp Primal Scream (Both Signed)- $40 Each
2 SOLD (7 Available) Yokohama BMW (Long poster)- $25 Each
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 SOLD (4 Available) BMW Performance By Design- $50 Each (Extremely Rare)
SOLD (1 Available) BMW Castrol (Thinner poster material)- $20
SOLD (1 Available) BMW Art Car BMW Gallery- $25
SOLD (1 Available) BMW M Power To Our Fans It's a Legend- $40
Both Sold (2 Available) IMSA BMW Power (The one remaining is NOT signed)- $40 Each

Notes:
-ABOVE LISTED PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING I am only willing to ship to the upper 48 States. Shipping will be roughly $6 per tube. I will fit as many per tube as possible without wrecking them.
-The more posters you want to purchase the higher your preference will be. This will greatly help in ease of shipping and not having to ship individual posters.
-If you are interested in multiple posters I'll try to give a better price on them.. PM me.
-If someone wishes to buy the entire collection please PM me and we can work out a price. Someone wanting to buy the whole collection will be given first preference. I do have a day job and shipping to one single address would be preferable.
- Assuming nobody wants the entire collection I will reserve posters in the order I receive them according to timestamps. Don't forget if someone wants multiple posters their order will take preference.
- If you have any specific questions regarding the posters do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited by PosterMan; 02-23-2014 at 02:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2014, 10:20 AM   #2
PosterMan
Registered
Rep

I hope it's ok to post these for you guys since they are not directly BMW related. I have the remaining posters that were part of the Estate. They are motorsport themed posters. Most of them are not as rare as the BMW posters therefore they are not as expensive. Just like the BMW posters I'm willing to give better prices for the more you order. If I am not allowed to list these for you guys and a mod lets me know I will remove them. The main thing were the BMW posters but thought some of you may be motorsport fans in general as well. The BMW community is getting first dibs.

Pictures:
View post on imgur.com
Listed Top to Bottom:

(2 Available) Sebring 2009- $20 Each
(3 Available) 1999 American Le Mans Series- $20 Each
(5 Available) Formula 1 Bridgestone- $20 Each
Michelin Pilot- $15
The Turn at Princes' Gate- $25
'92 Indy Racing- $15
The Early Years (Signed by multiple people)- $25
(2 Available) Mika Hakkinen Formula 1- $25
2010 Rolex 24- $20
May '89 Indy (This poster is just begging to be framed)- $20
12 Hours of Sebring 1995- $20

Notes: Condition is very good on all of these. They are not museum quality but I do not see any tears/rips/major damage. Some edges might not be perfect and there could be some superficial markings on the back. If you want to know the exact condition please feel free to ask.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2014, 02:45 PM   #3
PosterMan
Registered
Rep

Hey Guys,

I don't want to be "that guy" who keeps bumping old and stale threads. If anyone is on the fence let me know. I can give you a really great price if you want all the BMW ones, or all the racing ones, or both. If there i no interest I won't bump this anymore and possibly list them on flea bay.

Just wanted to give fair notice. thanks everyone
Appreciate 0