E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: Stock DP and exhaust for E90 335i

11-10-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 335i, 67 Camaro SS

FS: Stock DP and exhaust for E90 335i

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Preferably for sale in the South Florida area, but will ship if necessary. I am not clear on how to ship it as the exhaust is one whole piece welded together, but could accomodate if necessary.

The reason why I am selling this exhaust is that I had replaced the stock exhaust on my old E90 335i with ultimate racing downpipes and exhaust, and kept the stock exhaust just incase anything happened. Well the E90 was wrecked and I got an E92 335i, and am now looking to sell this stuff off.

Any offer will be considered, as I need the space in my garage. Buyer must cover shipping expenses, however.

If anyone in the south florida area is interested, let me know! I need to move this out and any reasonable offer will be considered!

Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 07:52 AM   #2
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

bump for the space i need in my garage
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 08:20 AM   #3
RedGT3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: .2 GT3/M3cs

How much?
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2007, 12:11 PM   #4
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

PM sent.

Still for sale so far.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2007, 07:09 AM   #5
rideelement247
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Still no response from fl335......

Anyone else in south florida that wants these things? like i said, any offer will be considered.
Appreciate 0