E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Black Grille, Roundels, Performance Spoiler & M Badge !

03-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
Johnny1987
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Black Grille, Roundels, Performance Spoiler & M Badge !

Guys i need some help please on best places to order and quality of product -

E92 M3 is the car.

I want to change some exterior features on the car, i want to know the best place to get the things i need if anyone can help please.

Roundels - Looking for actual sizes for the bonnet and boot. The roundels i am after are the full blackout with white lines and lettering.

Black Grille - Just need to know best place to get OEM like fitment with good quality.

Performance Spoiler - The thing i want to change the most as i aint to fond of the lip spoiler especially being the same colour as the car not very noticeable or nice.

Also i want to change the M3 badge on the back of the car to the black badge and would like to know best place to get this also.

Sorry guys for being a pain in the arse, fully aware i should know how to do this myself through searching and so on. So many differing answers on roundels around the Net just really want to be sure.

I have attached random images from Net so you guys know exactly what i am looking for.

Also please let me know your opinions, gloss or matte etc. My car colour is Grey.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 04:04 PM   #2
Alfamale
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i E93

eBay
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #3
Russbmw
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2018 630iGT sport

Garage List
We have a guy that sponsors our forum, and also who a mate of mine (who some of you know!) Kav has used a few times.

I am considering ordering some new ones for mine to compliment the stealth look.

The place is Fullhouse Customs, and the guy is called Raj

fullhousecustoms@hotmail.com

Grilles, the genuine bmw ones aren't too bad price wise, but otherwise I'd have a chat with Teddy at ssdd Motorsport. His stuff tends to be decent quality and good fit.
      03-10-2014, 04:17 PM   #4
Johnny1987
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russbmw View Post
We have a guy that sponsors our forum, and also who a mate of mine (who some of you know!) Kav has used a few times.

I am considering ordering some new ones for mine to compliment the stealth look.

The place is Fullhouse Customs, and the guy is called Raj

fullhousecustoms@hotmail.com

Grilles, the genuine bmw ones aren't too bad price wise, but otherwise I'd have a chat with Teddy at ssdd Motorsport. His stuff tends to be decent quality and good fit.
Thanks for that mate, il check them out.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #5
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

I got my black roundels from BM1 Centre came quickly and look great
Appreciate 0