F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2002 BMW M3 Fully Loaded, Navi, $9,900 Raleigh NC
Extreme Powerhouse

05-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #1
pnb94
Rep
Drives: 1995 Supercharged 325i

2002 BMW M3 Fully Loaded, Navi, $9,900 Raleigh NC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 9,900.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am selling my 2002 BMW M3 that I purchased a couple months ago. I have 2000 BMW e46 328i, that I just put a ton of work into and I have decided to keep that instead. I would keep this car but my 328i is going to be a better daily driver. I currently live in Washington DC, but the car will be at my fathers house. He is selling the house where I keep the car and I have nowhere to put it. Please serious buyers only and no tire kickers. 919-539-3768

Do not send offers of $8,500, they will be ignored. There is a picture of the car without the plasti dip paint on it below to show the original color. for the price of the M3 with the loaded options, you are not going to find one priced better in all of NC. The engine is in amazing condition with no oil leaks. Cash Only.

Here is a little about the 2002 e46 BMW M3. I purchased the car and it needs an new suspension. The previous owner looks to have chopped the springs. It would be a great ride with coilovers or a nice Bilstein, but the good thing is that you can choose your setup with a clean slate. Please come knowing that this is the biggest issue with the car.

The car currently reads 59,000 miles on the odometer. The actual mileage is right around 132K. It was replaced with the current odometer right around 130K miles with 57K miles on the replaced odometer. The carfax will show this. This is a completely loaded out M3 and the specs are below. The previous owner plasti-dipped it matte white. It was done by a professional shop, but it isn't the best job. This can be removed very easily, but I think of it as good protection for the current paint. I still have the original window sticker.

Features:
-Titanium Silver Metallic with Imola Red interior (Currently Plasti-Dipped White, Black Pastidipped Roof)
-Cold Weather Package (heated seats, ski pass through for trunk, washer nozzles for headlights)
-Premium package (Moonroof, Drivers Seat memory, Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers, Automatic headlights, Nappa Leather Upholstery, Adjustable seat back with Lumber and electronic Adjustable Bolsters)
-Park Distance Control
-Xenon Headlights
-Navigation System
-Harmon Kardon Sound System
-SMG Manual Gearbox
-19" BBS CY Rims (8.5" Width Front/9.5" Width Rear) http://www.bbs-usa.com/road-wheels-d...m?CLID=37&WF=2
-New Michelin Pilot Sports on the front rims, decent tread on the rear
-2004+ LED tail lights

The Bad:
-Needs all 4 rear sub-frame bushings replaced (I have a certified BMW technician who will do this for $600 in labor)
-Airbag Light is on
-Coolant Sensor Needs to be replaced (Comes on intermittently even when the levels are fine)
-Radio does not work (speakers all work, you can plug your phone up)
-Fog lights don't work (I Have new ones)
-Salmon Relay needs to be replaced ($15 causes SMG light to come on and off SMG shifts and goes into gear and shows no signs of failure - Google E46 SMG Salmon Relay)

Last edited by pnb94; 05-06-2014 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: Price
Appreciate 0