BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-06-2014, 07:46 AM   #1
anom3
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 335ix

So I emailed Bentley about a M3 E92 S65 specific manual...

Not confidential information or anything, so I figure its ok to post their reply. And they are great, as most know, pretty much the standard when it comes to these sorts of manuals, but:

---

We have gotten requests for an M3 specific manual, and we have looked into the possibility of producing one. Unfortunately at this time we will we do not plan on producing an M3 specific manual. The main reason we did not include the M3 was the S65 motor, which obviously was a large departure from the traditional M3 variant. We have also looked into the possibility of adding an M3 supplement to the next update of the E90 manual, however we do not have a date planned for this yet.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us, and hopefully we can get to making an M3 specific manual or supplement for everyone out there who relies on our manuals to repair their own vehicles.

---

So it looks like no go at this time. Bummer... Then again, not surprised... The market is too small I suppose.
Appreciate 0