Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

03-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #1
ben1233
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3, F87 M2 CS

College Grad Program for ED?

Hi everyone, I've done a few searches on the GOOG for this but can't find any recent information.

I realize the college graduate program has typically not been applicable to ED orders. I can still find some old documentation dated 2012/2013 online that refers to this rule. However, some of the newer doc I've found for 2014-2016 models does not have this exclusion in the fine print. Was there a change in policy? Has anyone tested the waters on this lately? I assume my dealer is the best source of info but they are painfully slow to respond.

And for full disclosure I'm well old enough to know better (33) and graduated from an advanced degree last May. That is, not the typical guy asking if I can afford an M4 at age 22 fresh out of college.

My pickup date is 5/11 and my dealer will adjust my current deal by any ongoing incentives between now and then.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 08:45 AM   #2
apexes
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1233 View Post
Hi everyone, I've done a few searches on the GOOG for this but can't find any recent information.

I realize the college graduate program has typically not been applicable to ED orders. I can still find some old documentation dated 2012/2013 online that refers to this rule. However, some of the newer doc I've found for 2014-2016 models does not have this exclusion in the fine print. Was there a change in policy? Has anyone tested the waters on this lately? I assume my dealer is the best source of info but they are painfully slow to respond.

And for full disclosure I'm well old enough to know better (33) and graduated from an advanced degree last May. That is, not the typical guy asking if I can afford an M4 at age 22 fresh out of college.

My pickup date is 5/11 and my dealer will adjust my current deal by any ongoing incentives between now and then.
Wasn't available with ED back in December, would assume it hasn't changed. Best of luck!

2023 M3 - Grigio Telesto Pearl
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 09:15 AM   #3
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

It doesn't apply to ED. I confirmed this a few years back when I was done with MBA.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 09:22 AM   #4
f82fanatic
Major
Rep
Drives: iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben1233 View Post

I checked a few days ago. I found the disclaimer mentioning that the grad discount is not valid in combination with the ED on the website, so that is still the case. My CA confirmed this, so unfortunately there is no discount.
Appreciate 0