Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

03-25-2015, 03:30 PM   #1
motex
2020 Mineral White 30d MSport
Costa Rica
Rep
Drives: 2020 Mineral White 30d MSport

Garage List
First track time video

Yesterday I was invited to test the new racetrack (and the only one) here in Costa Rica, it is not really new, they shortened the old one in order to make the venue a multi-use venue, they build a conference center for all types of events, and also a concert auditorium, so they had to "cut" the size of the old track which was a great track and make a new one, now the track is 2kms long instead of 3kms, still interesting to drive though, the track still not ready and still not open to public use, so in a few places there was a lot of construction debris and lots of dirt, we couldn't drive to hard but enough to have a fun time after all, here is the video of some laps I drove, the first one was really a mess since there were no signs where to stop, where to turn, nothing pure adventure.....hope you enjoy!
As for the M4, couldn't be more happy, first time I really take the car to higher limits and I got really impressed about the performance of the whole package, suspension, brakes and engine, none of those disappointed me in any way, brakes never felt spongy, engine temperature was always inside the normal limits and suspension was like driving on rails, even the OEM tires were great too

03-25-2015, 04:28 PM   #2
VMRWheels
General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
Nice vid, thanks for sharing! Looks like a lot of fun
      03-25-2015, 07:27 PM   #3
TheIceStormOf06
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW E93 Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by motex View Post
Yesterday I was invited to test the new racetrack (and the only one) here in Costa Rica, it is not really new, they shortened the old one in order to make the venue a multi-use venue, they build a conference center for all types of events, and also a concert auditorium, so they had to "cut" the size of the old track which was a great track and make a new one, now the track is 2kms long instead of 3kms, still interesting to drive though, the track still not ready and still not open to public use, so in a few places there was a lot of construction debris and lots of dirt, we couldn't drive to hard but enough to have a fun time after all, here is the video of some laps I drove, the first one was really a mess since there were no signs where to stop, where to turn, nothing pure adventure.....hope you enjoy!
As for the M4, couldn't be more happy, first time I really take the car to higher limits and I got really impressed about the performance of the whole package, suspension, brakes and engine, none of those disappointed me in any way, brakes never felt spongy, engine temperature was always inside the normal limits and suspension was like driving on rails, even the OEM tires were great too

Awesome video. Looks like fun!! It doesn't sound like an OEM exhaust unless it's broken in. Sounds more aggressive. What exhaust are you running?
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 07:47 PM   #4
motex
2020 Mineral White 30d MSport
Costa Rica
Rep
Drives: 2020 Mineral White 30d MSport

Garage List
Thanks the exhaust is OEM with valves open at all times
Appreciate 1