Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

04-21-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
xfactor
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18 M4 6MT ZCP (AY)

2018 M4 - Euro Delivery

Hi Guys,

2018 M4
Austin yellow
ZCP
May/June production date, pick up in early July.
Hope to watch MotoGP German Grand Prix and pick up the beast.
Going to miss my e92 M3, still thinking about keeping her somewhere warm.
      04-21-2017, 03:02 PM   #2
CenCal X3M Comp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3M Comp

Garage List
2018 BMW M4  [0.00]
Same here, same color ZCP with Black 666 wheels. Looking to pickup around July 3 or 4th.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 03:30 PM   #3
modkrazy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: m3

Looks like we're all picking up our cars roughly same time.

I hate you guys. I wish I had terrible taste in colors like you two, and was able to pick one of the lineup.

I am a complete loss... was pretty sold on Sakhir Orange from photos, but in person hated it, looked like my neighbor's sunset orange Ford Fusion. There's Silverstone, which was always a color I liked, but it's a little boring for an ED order (always told myself would go individual if buying new). Moonstone is no longer a cheaper individual color, Tanzanite ended up being too dark seeing it in person, and the Champagne Quartz doesn't feel sporty enough for a coupe. San Marino is always beautiful, but likely the most common individual color (not that that really matters, plus out of 16 san marino blue cars on this forum, 15 are 4-door) and may no longer even be allowed due to being a set color on the CS. Plus $$ and extra 6-9 weeks...

Sigh... I should just tell them to skip the color and just clear-coat the naked metal. At least it will be different. :P
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 03:54 PM   #4
xfactor
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenCal 335is View Post
Same here, same color ZCP with Black 666 wheels. Looking to pickup around July 3 or 4th.
Damn, mine is also a black 666 wheels. Hopefully picking up during the same weekend, they haven't got back to me yet with the final dates.
      04-21-2017, 03:57 PM   #5
xfactor
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by modkrazy View Post

I hate you guys. I wish I had terrible taste in colors like you two, and was able to pick one of the lineup.

I am a complete loss... was pretty sold on Sakhir Orange from photos, but in person hated it, looked like my neighbor's sunset orange Ford Fusion. There's Silverstone, which was always a color I liked, but it's a little boring for an ED order (always told myself would go individual if buying new). Moonstone is no longer a cheaper individual color, Tanzanite ended up being too dark seeing it in person, and the Champagne Quartz doesn't feel sporty enough for a coupe. San Marino is always beautiful, but likely the most common individual color (not that that really matters, plus out of 16 san marino blue cars on this forum, 15 are 4-door) and may no longer even be allowed due to being a set color on the CS. Plus $$ and extra 6-9 weeks...

Sigh... I should just tell them to skip the color and just clear-coat the naked metal. At least it will be different. :P
hahaha. I went back and forth between Austin yellow and Tanzanite blue. Think I called rep like 4 times to change it back and forth. I loved the Tanzanite in the pics but once I saw one (3 series at the dealer), it looked way too dark. My current one is all black and I want to stand out a little.

Went with Austin Yellow and Sakhir orange interior, then I guess common sense pervailed and I switched back to a black interior.
      04-23-2017, 06:55 AM   #6
01ON19
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

It would be easier if BMW only offered one colour. It would be Sakhir, obviously.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2017, 08:01 AM   #7
Super Spartan
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 Nissan Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by modkrazy View Post

I hear you man. Sakhir Orange looks great in the sun but when I saw it at the dealership under a darker light, it looked like a brownish kinda orange like the Toyota 86, hated it so much and went for YMB. The safest color of them all which never gets boring.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2017, 10:53 AM   #8
DE Urlaub
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '71 Pinzgauer 710K

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor View Post
Hi Guys,

2018 M4
Austin yellow
ZCP
May/June production date, pick up in early July.
Hope to watch MotoGP German Grand Prix and pick up the beast.
Going to miss my e92 M3, still thinking about keeping her somewhere warm.
Great! What are your other travel plans? Did my ED last year (see sig) and am looking forward to my next! Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2017, 11:02 AM   #9
xfactor
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DE Urlaub View Post
Great! What are your other travel plans? Did my ED last year (see sig) and am looking forward to my next! Congrats!
I just got the date this morning, so we can finally start booking things which means we need to get serious about where we want to go. The must do is the MotoGP Germany and spin around nurburgring race track. As for where we want to visit, I'm thinking Bavaria, Austria and Southern France/Norther Italy, should be doable in a 10 days time frame. I'm open to ideas and will check out your posts to get some inspirations.
thanks
-x
      04-25-2017, 09:55 PM   #10
CenCal X3M Comp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3M Comp

Garage List
2018 BMW M4  [0.00]
Just got my Airline tickets. Submitted for a July 4th pickup date. Things are becoming very exciting.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2017, 10:52 PM   #11
xfactor
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenCal 335is View Post
Just got my Airline tickets. Submitted for a July 4th pickup date. Things are becoming very exciting.
July 4th? Make sure you get yourself a Coors light in Bavaria to celebrate 'Murica in style.

Mine will be delivered on June 24th, I'm still looking into tickets and have few options. Things are getting hot fast!