European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

02-26-2018, 03:54 PM   #1
IDBGOD
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Active Autowerke tune (thoughts/insight?) Thank you

Anyone running this tune with positive results/feedback?

I have been happy with my BMS stage 1, but I have the opportunity to pick this up from a friend of mine for around $300. Worthwhile upgrade or no?

I also know I could upgrade to the full JB4, but honestly I don't plan to extend my performance mods much beyond stock other than just a simple plug and play forget about it tune.

Please vendors don't try to convince me to go another route or upgrade to the JB4. I'm well accustomed to BMS and their products. Personally I'd like some feed back on the Active and what your opinions/experiences are with it from actual users.

Power wise I don't expect too much from the BMS stage 1, just wanted to see what your thoughts were.

Appreciated guys
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 04:11 PM   #2
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDBGOD View Post
Anyone running this tune with positive results/feedback?

I have been happy with my BMS stage 1, but I have the opportunity to pick this up from a friend of mine for around $300. Worthwhile upgrade or no?

I also know I could upgrade to the full JB4, but honestly I don't plan to extend my performance mods much beyond stock other than just a simple plug and play forget about it tune.

Please vendors don't try to convince me to go another route or upgrade to the JB4. I'm well accustomed to BMS and their products. Personally I'd like some feed back on the Active and what your opinions/experiences are with it from actual users.

Power wise I don't expect too much from the BMS stage 1, just wanted to see what your thoughts were.

Appreciated guys

I think you referring to our Active-8 piggy back and not our flash which we also offer. If you are coming from a bms stage 1 this will be a very big upgrade when it comes to power and consistency. $300 is a great deal as well

If you want to read reviews click here http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1349053
Appreciate 0