BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-30-2018, 02:35 PM   #1
jimchennn
Rep
Drives: C7 Z06, EVO X track car

Low Mile2011 E92 M3 DCT Competition Pack for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 34,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my 2011 E92 M3 competition pack with 30K miles. The car is in Great condition inside and out. Space Grey, nice two tone interior and all the packages aside from the Cold weather package.
It is a 3 owner car with clean carfax, stock never modified. I installed the body color reflector, front and side grill I purchased from IND, stock ones will come with the cars as well.
Newly done oil change and diff fluid change 500 miles ago at BMW dealership, i do have paper work for it. Rust free underneath, the car is a southern car for a long time. No paint job done on body panels, I ran the paint meter across and numbers match up perfectly. Also great interior condition, no torn or wear anywhere.

Now on to the Cons: there's only one key with the car, that's all I got from Previous owner. One wheel have a minor curb rash. I also some how lost my tow hook cover while driving around.

This is a great car in awesome shape, I need to sell it ASAP because I am moving and there's no place for it.

Feel free to text me at 857-205-6391 for more info. I am looking for a quick sale, if not I will sell it to the dealer. Price is 34500, reasonable offer will be accepted.

Serious buyers only! Please don't text me unless you are actually interested in buying it and can afford it! None of that "can I pay you 10g you keep the title and I have the car for now and I'll get that other 20g soon" nonsense please.

Pictures in the Link including original Window sticker:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ly...cLvrO-tzPB_NKW

Appreciate 0
      07-30-2018, 02:41 PM   #2
jimchennn
Rep
Drives: C7 Z06, EVO X track car

The Vin is WBSKG9C55BE645807
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2018, 11:33 AM   #3
BimmerNugget
Crazy Frog
United_States
Rep
Drives: L.L.Bean Bootmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimchennn View Post
None of that "can I pay you 10g you keep the title and I have the car for now and I'll get that other 20g soon" nonsense please.
Seriously? People actually do this kind of crap? I've never sold a car on the forums or craigslist before so I don't know. I've purchased from craigslist though.
Appreciate 0