Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

03-05-2019, 08:43 PM   #1
Gtracer
Rookie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3CS, 2021 Raptor

AA Mid pipe to ZCP

Hey guys I just got my 2018 ZCP with 1560 miles on it last week. Waited three weeks to get it from California to South Florida but SO worth the wait! I'm blow away with the car so far. Today I installed the AA midpipe to my stock ZCP rear. I read a bunch on here and decided that was going to be a great start for me. I am loving it already! I need to put the car back on my lift and loosen it all and adjust the center brace but other than that, it's an absolutely perfect little mod to spice up the car. I was thinking on the way home, it sounds like a true straight 6 M car. I will post videos tomorrow! I do notice a slight (very small) amount of drone but I digress until I can get it all adjusted and make sure it isn't just rubbing and causing that sensation! Hope this helps anyone thinking about doing it!
      03-05-2019, 08:48 PM   #2
AutoTalent
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: e92 M3 6mt | e60 M5 6mt

Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2019, 08:51 PM   #3
Gtracer
Rookie
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTalent View Post
Congrats!
Quick pic
Attached Images

03-05-2019, 10:02 PM   #4
Moony
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 / F32 435i

Garage List
2010 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtracer View Post
Hey guys I just got my 2018 ZCP with 1560 miles on it last week. Waited three weeks to get it from California to South Florida but SO worth the wait! I'm blow away with the car so far. Today I installed the AA midpipe to my stock ZCP rear. I read a bunch on here and decided that was going to be a great start for me. I am loving it already! I need to put the car back on my lift and loosen it all and adjust the center brace but other than that, it's an absolutely perfect little mod to spice up the car. I was thinking on the way home, it sounds like a true straight 6 M car. I will post videos tomorrow! I do notice a slight (very small) amount of drone but I digress until I can get it all adjusted and make sure it isn't just rubbing and causing that sensation! Hope this helps anyone thinking about doing it!
Did you purchase the midpipe from AA? I was thinking about doing the same thing but I guess getting it installed there
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2019, 10:35 PM   #5
Gtracer
Rookie
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80Moon View Post
Quote:
Did you purchase the midpipe from AA? I was thinking about doing the same thing but I guess getting it installed there
Yes I bought it directly from AA. They shipped it to me in Fort Lauderdale. I have a race shop with lifts etc or I would've just driven down there and let them do it. If you don't have a lift, I suggest having them do it. Are you in Soflo?
      03-05-2019, 10:54 PM   #6
Moony
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 / F32 435i

Garage List
2010 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Yes I bought it directly from AA. They shipped it to me in Fort Lauderdale. I have a race shop with lifts etc or I would've just driven down there and let them do it. If you don't have a lift, I suggest having them do it. Are you in Soflo?
yup I'm actually in the Fort Lauderdale area too
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2019, 11:05 PM   #7
Gtracer
Rookie
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80Moon View Post
Quote:
yup I'm actually in the Fort Lauderdale area too
Rob at Florida performance exhaust is the best exhaust guy in south Florida period. He's super low key but he's the real deal. I can send you his number. He does everything in house