Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons

07-15-2020, 12:28 PM   #1
diesel733
Master of one
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 ZCP IMOLA RED

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
So here's the story. I have a used M Performance Exhaust that was on my car for approximately 5000 miles. I hit a rock in the canyons and it bent the pipe as seen in the picture. I went through insurance and since the pipe comes with the muffler, they decided to give me a whole new system. The bent or damage to the pipe is on the straight part of the exhaust so you can repair it at an exhaust shop for $100 tops by having them cut a 3.5" straight pipe and replacing the bent section. Muffler is in great shape as also seen in picture and muffler is like in nee condition. Never seen rain. Small dimple on muffler as seen in picture as well. This is the version 2 M performance titanium exhaust where they fixed the welds. No cracks or anything on muffler. Retails for $3800 new. Missing 5 out of 6 exhaust clamps but you can get that anywhere. I will contact my dealership if they have some clamps available. Comes with no tips. Pick up only in universal city or sun valley California. Will not separate muffler and pipe. Muffler and pipe $2000. Muffler alone $2000. Text or pm with questions. Minh @ 818-640-9733

Attached Images

Last edited by diesel733; 07-15-2020 at 06:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2020, 10:07 PM   #2
GA///BIT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18' Azurite Black Comp M4

Can you explain a bit more on how you got your insurance to cover a new exhaust? Super interested! thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2020, 11:15 PM   #3
diesel733
Master of one
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 ZCP IMOLA RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA///BIT View Post
Can you explain a bit more on how you got your insurance to cover a new exhaust? Super interested! thanks!
A Rock fell from a mountain side onto the road in front of me and I ran it over. So insurance said it wasn't my fault so it was covered
Appreciate 0