BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

BPM

09-09-2020, 11:21 PM   #1
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Hankook RS4 275/35/18

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Yes, its them, the difficult to find RS4 in 275/35/18. - a full set -

I bought these used from a local late last year with plans to use them this spring...But with the limited number of track events I've been to this year they have just sat in my garage and I have less use for them at this point in the year. And too many other sets of tires I still need to make use of... (yes, as you can see in the photo I'm a wheel/tire hoarder lol)

They have once-previously been mounted, and have since been stored in my garage. Their prior use consisted of a season's worth of autocross on an f8x for approx 80 autocross runs. They have plenty of life left with 5-6/32 on all 4 and no shoulder chunking like RS4's are known to do. Date codes read late 2017 and early 2018 (0218 was on the one I looked at tonight, I can check all 4 if requested)
No repairs. A little bit of shoulder wear from limited camber on the f8x but should be great starting tires for any autox or track use or good for saving more expensive consumables for any lead-follow instruction.

Located in Dallas, TX
I am willing to meet halfway between Austin/Houston/OKC if needed.
I will also be in the Tulsa area (Hallett) the weekend of the 19th and could arrange delivering them while I am there as well.
Also willing to ship, and willing to split the cost of shipping with the buyer.

Attached Images

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 0