BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > DIY and Coding Discussions

09-29-2020, 07:22 AM   #1
gottspd
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M4, Lexus LC500, MK4 Supra

Almost there re coding... 2 minor issues

After a whole lot of trying, I got BimmerCode to connect to my new for me F83! I was able to get everything I know that I wanted set up with the exception of two things. 1) BC said that it couldn't read active sound and that I need to restore from a backup. Well I cannot do that of course since I don't have a backup. Any ideas? 2) I have the mirrors folding when I lock the car, which doesn't happen instantaneously but there's a small delay, which I'm okay with however if the top is down, if I want the mirrors to fold, a hold very briefly and they do their thing and at the same time, the convertible top starts it's process of closing. Is there a way to: (a) cause the top to have more of a delay before it tries to close; or (b) have the mirrors fold instantly with the doors locking?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0