BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

20% OFF All Chemical Guys Products 10/10 - 10/13

We're running a weekend promotion on all of our Chemical Guys products. We've dropped our prices 20% from now until the end of the day (EST) Monday, October 13th. No special discount codes needed to take advantage of these savings. This includes gallon sizes as well, so stock up on your favorite CG products this weekend.

Some newer CG products we've added:

Vertua-Bond 408 - Paintwork cleaner, a great prep product prior to applying your favorite sealant or wax.

Sticky Gel Citrus Wheel Cleaner - A great concentrated wheel cleaner that is safe to use on most wheel finishes. The gel based formula allows deeper penetration on vertical surfaces of the wheel.

Citrus Wash & Clear in 128 oz size - Another stellar shampoo by CG that can remove previous coats of protection when used in high concentration.

Clear Seal - An all in one plastic cleaner and protectant. Leaves plastic surfaces protected, slick and increased shine.

Fade 2 Black - A great product to clean, darken and protect plastic, rubber and vinyl surfaces. Perfect option for making your wheel wells look jet black and also works great as an engine bay dressing.

Maxi Suds II in 128 oz sizes back in stock - We've been sold out of the gallon sizes for quite a while, but recently got them back in stock for this great 20% off sale.

If anyone has any questions on anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0