ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
nlink720
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2004 BMW Z4 Roadster

Feeler: Red Leather Seats. Heated/ Power

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Came out of my 2004 3.0i. Dream Red heated Oregon leather. Very good condition. Scratch on back of one of the headrests.

Will not come with a passenger occupancy sensor or seat belt receptacles -- I transferred them to the new seats below:

New Seats:

Seat Mat:

If you would like the occupancy sensor, and can send me your passenger seat bottom, I can reinstall the sensor and include it.

Asking price $1,100 or best offer. This is still a feeler thread at the moment.

FS: Leather Recaro Pole Position Seats & Hardware
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 03:42 AM   #2
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Loving your new PP's to death

GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
you f'ng bastard LOL, as much as i wanted recaros i always threw out the idea b/c i couldn't give up my dream red leather interior not matching but NOW i see this... wtf! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh... decisions decisions

did you install yourself? where did you get your brackets/rails?

also, are you able to easily buckle/unbuckle your seat belt? i've seen on some cars how depending on the seat height, using the stock receptacle is pretty difficult since it doesn't reach well...

Last edited by 3002 tii; 01-08-2011 at 04:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #4
mfanatic325
///M-fanatic
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: '01 911 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
you f'ng bastard LOL, as much as i wanted recaros i always threw out the idea b/c i couldn't give up my dream red leather interior not matching but NOW i see this... wtf! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh... decisions decisions

did you install yourself? where did you get your brackets/rails?

also, are you able to easily buckle/unbuckle your seat belt? i've seen on some cars how depending on the seat height, using the stock receptacle is pretty difficult since it doesn't reach well...
I'm using Macht Schnell floor mounts with their seatbelt receptacle mount as well for my Sparco Rev (sized very similarly to Recaro PP's), and the reach for the buckle is pretty easy
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
nlink720
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2004 BMW Z4 Roadster

Got everything from EAS but the floor mounts. Using modified VAC floor mounts to permit the EAS/Recaro parts.

The seatbelt is not as difficult as some accounts, but is not quick. When I come up to NJ next time, I will show you. I was going to get either a seatbelt extender to make the circuitous bend, or just leave it the way it is. Takes about 25 seconds to get the belt through the hole and up to be properly positioned. For autocross, I can just put it over the inner seat part since I'm not concerned about requiring maximum seatbelt effectiveness for accident protection. For the highway, I just take the 25 seconds and put it through properly.

The problem is that the receptacle is about 1.5" too high and has to be coerced into a certain position to take the belt latch. It could be modified shorter, but I'm about done spending. You want the H&R sway bars I'm selling?

FS: Leather Recaro Pole Position Seats & Hardware

Last edited by nlink720; 01-08-2011 at 09:04 PM..
Appreciate 0