BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

07-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
SMSgt B
Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: '23 M4 G83; '23 M850i

Garage List
2022 BMW M4  [0.00]
Regensburg a bust!!

So the wife and I take off to Regensburg this morning in her MCS/JCW hoping to get a real-life view of the different colors. After seeing those Regensburg pictures, I seemed like I could get a good view from outside the fence....Yeah right. Drove to every enterance we could find...no luck seeing anything ... and those big @ass trees all the way around the place hides everything :mad:

We did see a train loaded with cars but still couldn't get close enough to tell.

So I guess I will just have to wait til it arrives at our local BMW dealer here in Stuttgart.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #2
Tobizach
Female Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: By the seat of her pants.

Next time just climb that ole fence
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2007, 02:44 AM   #3
Martl
Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E30 and M3 E92

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSgt B View Post
So the wife and I take off to Regensburg this morning in her MCS/JCW hoping to get a real-life view of the different colors. After seeing those Regensburg pictures, I seemed like I could get a good view from outside the fence....Yeah right. Drove to every enterance we could find...no luck seeing anything ... and those big @ass trees all the way around the place hides everything :mad:

We did see a train loaded with cars but still couldn't get close enough to tell.

So I guess I will just have to wait til it arrives at our local BMW dealer here in Stuttgart.
Hi,

go to munich, Garching to M-Sport. There you will see the cars.
entrence 25

Viel Spass
Appreciate 0