BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

EXXEL Distributions

04-26-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
325rider
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 e90 M3 6mt

WTT. OEM Silver 18s for OEM gunmetal 18s

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
As the title states. Im on alpine white and I am looking to trade OEM silver 18s for OEM gunmetal ones. I always thought the silver looked better on colors but that the OEM gunmetal looked GREAT on AW. I'm getting new wheels next week and would love to switch out the silvers for some gunmetals, just for the future if/when I change wheels. Thanks for the interest.

** Willing to add some cash or cover YOUR shipping to get the gunmetals depending on tire value. I just got brand new rear PS2s but have worn fronts. ANYWAYS, for anyone who has a spare set of OEM gunmetal 18s sitting around from upgrading wheels, make my day and trade with me ^_^

pics will come up when new wheels come in. condition really is 9.5/10. 17k miles on them

will put wheel pics up if any interest or once they're off the car in a week or two

Last edited by 325rider; 04-27-2013 at 12:23 AM..
Appreciate 0