BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

04-19-2014, 03:41 PM   #1
smdauberm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2004 E46 Dinan M3

FS: 1988 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone,

Listing this for a buddy!

http://www.schnelllist.com/car/used-1988-m3

First of all, don’t freak out anyone, I’m not leaving the world of M3s, but I have decided to sell the White Pearl to make room for another E30 M3, but this time I’m acquiring an Evo II. I’ve always had a thing for Evos, and once again I figure that if I ever want to own one then now is the time to do it. I would be very happy to keep the White Pearl, but the Mrs will not allow me to buy any more old cars without making room in the garage. Fair is fair. I’ve owned since about June last year.

If I had to describe the car in a single sentence I’d say: Great condition, fun to drive, very original, well cared for. If I had to describe what the car isn’t in a single sentence I’d say: Not a track car, a race car, a museum or concourse specimen (unless you were to do some restoration), or a bubble car.

$30,000 USD. I’m not in a negotiating mood. I think that is where the market is at. If you are reading this you probably know the market yourself so you be the judge of that.

No test drives without me present and proof of insurance. No redlining the engine. No title transfer until funds clear my bank. I have title in-hand. I am willing to help facilitate international sales, but I’m not paying for shipping or transport of the car outside of Denver.

More info here,

http://www.schnelllist.com/car/used-1988-m3

Appreciate 0